|Single Piece Length||Less than or Equal to 6 m|
|Raw Material Grade||PE 63, PE 80, PE 100|
We all know how important it is to have a proper drainage system for the underground while they are highly sensitive. Drainage is needed in the areas with water infiltrations with producing heavy damage both in civil engineering and industrial projects. In order to build an effective drainage system, it is essential to identify the underground water and sewage HDPE pipe. They require non-pressure pipes, manufactured through continuous coextrusion of two layers. The external layer is corrugated and the internal layer is smooth. The HDPE Pipes is the best choice for sewage and water application. High-Density Polyethylene or HDPE pipes are suitable for low pressure and gravity sewerage such as stormwater, wastewater, and sanitary sewer management for municipal and industrial use. The smooth inner wall of HDPE corrugated sewer pipes provides superior hydraulic efficiency. For this, they are exceptionally non-porous bore of plastic pipes. Comparatively, they give more flow per meter head/mm bore to the ductile iron pipe.
Sewage HDPE Pipe applications:
There are plenty of distinct benefits of Sewage HDPE Pipes. These advantages are listed below:
- Building drainage
- The conventional roof drainage system
- Siphonic roof drainage system
- Land drainage system
- Industrial wastewater drainage
- Hazardous Wastes drainage
- Municipal Corporation drainage lines
- Chemical waste drainage
- Sewage HDPE Pipe is abrasion resistant which makes it suitable for the solid environment during the sewer applications.
- Sewage HDPE Pipe joints can be fused together with heat to form a strong and leak-proof pipe. They reduce the problem of infiltration and water inflow.
- This reduces the potential of leaks at every 10-20 feet as they are found with Ductile and PVC iron bell and spigot connections.
- HDPE pipes heat-fused joints are self-restraining. Although they do not require costly thrust blocks/restraints
- They are highly resistant to hydrogen sulfide gas, water, other low concentrate acid found underwater ground.
- The pipes neither corrode tubercular nor support any type of biological growth.
- The pipes are lightweight and rigid which makes them easier to install and handle. This adds huge cost advantages during the construction process.
- HDPE Pipes are better to withstand in cold weather installations whereas other pipes are prone to break or crack.