|Flow Rate||8 (Litre Per Hour)|
|Single Piece Length||Less than or Equal to 6 m|
The pipes made of a High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) is an affordable answer for a number of piping problems in Underwater, Metropolitan, Municipal, Mining, Landfill Gas extraction, agricultural applications, and cable duct. Apart from this, this pipe range has been tested and proven efficient underground, above ground, surface, underwater as well as flowing pipe applications. Irrigation HDPE pipes both are available in medium and high density which are designed to carry potable water, hazardous wastes, compresses gases, chemicals, slurries, compresses oils, and wastewater. HDPE pipes have successful a long service experience to oil, gas, mining, and water utility industries. The Polyethylene pipes require the lowest repair frequency per kilometer when compared to other pipe materials used for urban water and gas distribution. An HDPE irrigation pipe has been used for municipal and industrial applications for more than 50 years. Further, the structure of the pipe is monolithic that helps the pipe to be pulled from one area to another with minimum disruption to traffic or the environment. In adding to this, the joint fused pipes also reduce the problem of infiltration into the pipe and exfiltration into the environment.
- Agriculture: used for spraying long-length delivery of water, pesticides, air compressors, delivery hose, and suction.
- Portable Water Supply
- Industrial Use: Covering corrosive effluents of chemicals, compressed air supply, conveying acids. Conditioning air, and chilled water circulation.
- Used for carrying natural gas, Biogas, and coal gas.
- Superior quality
- High durability
- Flexible and light-weighted
- Easy to handle
- High resistant to chemicals, abrasion, seismic disturbances, corrosion, and fatigue
- No weak joint and no leakage